Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Cycle #10..TWW...still waiting.

I'm 6 days away from cycle #11. Yesterday, I let my hopes get the best of me. I tested. It was 7 days before my next cycle date. Too early. But, I did it anyway. I used a FRER. Can you guess what my answer was?
Big.Fat.Negative.
Yep. Exactly what I expected. But, I was still hoping that maybe, just maybe, it would be a squinter.
 A ghost line. 
But, it was negative as always.
According to the package instructions and claims, I could test today. Day 6, before my cycle date. But, I think I'll just wait. Pretty sure I'm not pregnant. So, why rush the inevitable. I always hope that I'm wrong. There's always a chance that I'm wrong. I'll test on Saturday. That would put me at the day before my cycle starts. 
Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment