Wednesday, November 2, 2011

What the Heck!?

Okay, so last month my cycle came on the third late day. 
I guess the same exact thing is happening this month.
I was supposed to start Halloween day. I woke up to some immediate spotting that morning.
The rest of the day.........nothing.
Tuesday.......nothing.
Today, thus far.......nothing.
What the heck!? Am I adjusting to a new schedule? Instead of the 28 day cycle that I have become accustomed to, maybe I am reverting back to my original 35 day cycle.
I don't know, but it is very frustrating. 
All the hope that comes automatically, every time you go in to the bathroom, see nothing, and those flames of hope flare up! Only to be doused by the ill-timed cycle showing up eventually. Which leads one to wonder, was it an early m/c? Nah. Was it? Oh come on! Now you're just grasping at straws. Does one really want to say they are pregnant when in fact they weren't? The mental anguish one can impose upon one's self is immense.
 Am I late?
Probably not.
My 40+ body is probably just getting into a new cycle routine.
Great.
If I only knew when this cycle ovulates...

No comments:

Post a Comment