Tuesday, May 1, 2012

It's ME time...

I decided that if my months are just going to keep running together, without a pregnancy to change things up...I might as well get back to making some health changes. I did this program once before. I lost 35 pounds. Then I got pregnant, gained 15 pounds, lost the baby, gained 20 more (depression) pounds..and, well, you get it. I feel miserable. I can't breathe. My feet are killing me. My clothes don't fit. I'm tired of not being able to shop for cute clothes. I'm not looking forward to several months of hot weather at this weight. I've had enough. I have to do it this time. I have to lose it all. I am currently at 173 pounds (we ate out twice yesterday!). My goal is to lose 50 pounds this time. If you would like to join me on my quest for better health go to this site:
http://tnpowerloser.com/

Wish me luck! 
or better yet, wish that I can have some serious will power!!
 My kids like junk food! They get it from me!

2 comments:

  1. I just started a plan to get healthy too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Jayme! What are you doing to get healthy? I have to admit, I'm having a really hard time of it. I did really good the first two days, but now it's been a week and I'm falling off the wagon miserably. Soda is my arch-enemy! But, It's a new week and I'm determined to lose at least ten pounds this month! Good luck girl! Love ya!

      Delete